Propane is approved Clean Air Fuel, which means your mowers would reduce greenhouse gas emissions – allowing you to operate your propane powered equipment on Ozone Days
- Reduction in Total Cost of Ownership
- Lowers Fuel Cost by 40%
CLICK HERE to calculate your savings.
- More time on site for equipment operators
- Less time spent at service stations
- Reduced potential vehicle accidents while refueling
100% of the Alliance Small Engine Propane supply is made in America. So, using propane fuel for small engines reduces our dependence on foreign oil and increases American Energy Security.
- No carbon buildup in engines, which extends life of spark plugs and other fuel system components
- Fuel is vapor entering the intake so there is no “fuel loading” in intake, reducing unburned gases in exhaust.
Propane does not deteriorate from additives and cause damage to engines
Reduce excess purchases of fuel from pilferage
- Bulk delivery to your supply tank
- Cylinder exchange delivered to your site or filled onsite, depending on your need